You review many proposals from researchers, scientists and engineers seeking support to develop their innovative ideas. But proposals that are long on technical details often fail to answer the critical question: “What is the business value in this idea?”
Discover Winning Innovations
The WKI methodology provides a proven approach to help organizations quickly find the business value proposition of new innovations. Our platform of visual tools and frameworks stimulate a design thinking mindset to model and map the potential value of an innovation at the inspiration stage. With WKI you can:
- Accelerate time to market in your review, evaluation and prioritization process
- Use a proven methodology to ignite a common language and approach to design thinking throughout your innovation ecosystem
- Provide practical, hands-on tools to improve the quality of proposals submitted through your innovation portal
- Inject a business value mindset into your innovation ecosystem
Accelerate Time to Market
By routing innovators through the visual mapping and modelling tools known as So what? who cares? why you?® , you can redirect the focus of technical proposals toward real-world business propositions.
You can accelerate the time-to-market by giving innovators a step-by-step process to explore their visionary concepts using a structured process with visual frameworks designed to model and map innovations at the early concept stage.
The end result is concise, focused, consumable proposal submissions that give your staff answers to the burning questions:
- “Does this idea have business value for our organization?” and,
- “Where does this idea fit in our portfolio?
The Right Fit
The So what? who cares? why you? methodology is in use by organizations throughout the globe to identify innovations with winning potential.
Talk to us today to find out how our tools can be a platform to bring value to your corporate innovation strategy.